An outdoors Cavtat wedding: Amanda & Darren’s wedding day
Amanda and Daren got married in Cavtat, they are happy to share their story with you today. We will show you some of their wedding day images and share the thoughts of our wedding couple with you. Their outdoors wedding ceremony overlooked the idyllic bay of Cavtat, framed by mountains and sea. What more could you wish for?
1) why did you pick to have a destination wedding in Croatia?
2) where did you both meet & how long have you been together?
3) were you very nervous or rather relaxed during the planning stage or closer to your wedding day?
4) how did you feel walking down the aisle, seeing the ceremony and of course: the groom!
5) in retrospect, are you happy with the venue choices?
6) what are your thoughts about the wedding planning and photography services?
7) do you have any tips for other brides and grooms?
The ceremony venue: a terrace overlooking the bay of Cavtat. Panoramic views are an understatement….
After the ceremony, guests walked to the dock where their boat was waiting. of course…. Amanda and Daren had other means of transport in mind! 🙂
Dinner was served at the Alverde Terrace, which is one of the few outdoor terraces which offers welcome shade on those hot summer afternoons.
And here our photographer said goodbye to our bride and groom, the party continued, but maybe, possibly, those images are better left unpublished….